The Eco Voltz Family Bike Ride has been cancelled.
Are you ready to get pedalling? You and your family could make a huge difference to patients across north Derbyshire by taking part in our sponsored bike ride.
Sunday 15th September – register from 10am-12pm. Last riders back by 4pm.
A 2.5 miles route from Hollingwood Hub to Tapton Lock and back again (total distance: 5 miles)
This route is perfect for families, smaller children and beginner riders. There will also be Dr Bike mechanics at the start of the ride at the Hollingwood Hub provided by Wheely Fun Wheelz and Inclusive Pedals CIC will be providing the opportunity for wheelchair users to take part in their inclusive trikes. These trikes can be reserved with a member of their staff to pedal them by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 07834 838076. Eco Voltz will be offering electric bike hire for over 16s if you need to hire a bike for the event.
There are a number of special prizes on offer for the family who raises the most sponsorship money. So, why not sponsor your child to lose their stabilisers in time for the Family Bike Ride? Places are limited so sign up now!
Entry fee: £2.50 per person (adults and children)
This event is also supporting Chesterfield Cycle Campaign and Chesterfield Canal Trust. If you would prefer to raise sponsorship money for these causes, please contact them directly for a sponsorship form. Any questions? Contact Tracey and Alan from Eco Voltz – email@example.com.
Terms and conditions:
- Please note that this event is organised by our fantastic supporters and is not an official Ashgate Hospicecare event.
- Ashgate Hospicecare can accept no liability during this event for: Any injury or difficulty to a pre-existing health condition anyone in this group may sustain. Any property you may lose or damage.
- You must notify us of any medical conditions to any participant prior to the event.
- All sponsorship money raised for Ashgate Hospicecare must be sent to us no later than 15th October 2019.
- All children must be registered to the event and must be supervised at all times by an adult who is also registered for the Family Bike Ride.
- Adults are to maintain a strict ratio of 1 adult to no more than 3 children.
This event is kindly being organised by Eco Voltz, a Chesterfield-based company who sell a wide variety of quality and affordable e-bikes!