Join us on Sunday 11th July 2021 at Hibaldstow Airfield in Lincolnshire where we’re inviting you to skydive for us to raise vital funds for hospice care in North Derbyshire.
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone” So why not do a 15,000 ft Skydive?
Whether you are an adrenaline junkie, needing to tick off your bucket list or just wanting to support your local hospice, this is the perfect opportunity.
What can you get out of this?
- The thrill of a 120mph freefall from 15,000ft
- An Ashgate Hospicecare t-shirt
- Support and guidance from our team & Hibaldstow Skydiving
- A fundraising pack & website to help make you the ultimate fundraiser, plus a dedicated fundraiser on hand to help you hit (and exceed!) your fundraising target
- A once in a lifetime experience
- The reassurance that you are supporting your local hospice
- An on-site café and bar offering hot and cold food, as well as non-alcoholic/alcoholic beverages
- Professional and experienced instructors
- A certificate of bravery
The allocation of a place is dependent on more than one factor. However, a successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a clear plan of how they will raise in excess of £350 in sponsorship. By fundraising for us, you’ll be helping to make sure that when our loved ones in North Derbyshire face a life-limiting illness, they’ll be able to access the specialist care and support they need.
All sponsorship money will be paid directly to Ashgate Hospicecare. Participants will be emailed the Deposit payment link once completing the registration form.
You faced 2020 head on, now you can do this. Don’t underestimate your bravery.
If you are interested in Skydiving for Ashgate Hospicecare, please fill out the application form here.
If you would like any further information please do get in touch with our Events Team at email@example.com.
To find out more information on Skydiving Hibaldstow’s Covid-19 procedures, just click here.
To see our frequently asked questions please click here.