Our Markovitz Sparkle Night Walk returns on the 6th July 2019 at 10pm at the Proact Stadium!
Sign up now to be a part of Chesterfield’s biggest fundraising event of the year which can only be described as the most memorable and commemorative night out Chesterfield has to offer!
Last year, thousands of walkers geared up over the weekend to take part in the Markovitz Sparkle Night Walk for Ashgate Hospicecare. The event, which is Chesterfield’s largest fundraising event, raised a phenomenal £200,000 for the Hospice.
Whether you’re a man, woman, old or young, whether you’re doing it in memory of somebody or just for the challenge… this walk is for you! So, come on #menofsparkle #friendsofsparkle #colleaguesofsparkle, help us reach 3,000 walkers this year and care for more patients and their families across North Derbyshire!
Sign up online now for £15 or call us on 01246 567250.
Terms and conditions of entry
Ashgate Hospicecare can accept no liability during this event for:
- Any injury or difficulty to a pre-existing health condition you may sustain
- Any property you may lose or damage
- You must notify us of any medical conditions prior to the event
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol whilst walking
- All sponsorship money raised must be sent to Ashgate Hospicecare by 6th August 2019.
- 11 – 16 year olds must be accompanied by a registered adult
- Children younger than 11 years old cannot participate
- You must report back to the Proact Stadium on completion of the walk to be accounted for