Our physiotherapists assist patients with a variety of needs including breathlessness, fatigue, discomfort, weakness, mobility and pain, by providing a realistic and appropriate treatment regime to help improve quality of life.
This can include:
- Pain relief by techniques such as acupuncture, TENS, etc.
- Breathlessness and fatigue management techniques
- Mobility issues – maintaining/promoting independence
- Anxiety management
- Simple oedema management
- Exercise prescription and rehabilitation
- We also support carers offing practical advice and emotional support
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. The service is available during these office hours, although it may be possible to arrange appointments with a therapist outside these hours.Contact us