The Hospice has a busy Fundraising Hub and Shop located in the main reception area of the hospice. The Hub provides information about the Hospice and is also the ‘go to place’ for visitors who wish to drop off donations.
We’re looking for volunteers who can volunteer at weekends, providing a friendly face for visitors, helping customers in the Shop and also providing information about the Hospice. This is a new role and if you would like to help us get our Fundraising Hub & Shop off the ground this might be the role for you!
You’ll be involved in a wide range of activities including:
- Meeting and greeting people
- Serving customers in the Shop
- Providing information about the Hospice and the services we provide
- Supporting our fundraising team to raise awareness of the Hospice
- General administrative duties
Hours/Shifts available are evenings and weekends – ideally we’d like 2 volunteers per evening/shift.
- Monday to Friday 4.30pm-8pm (or 4.30pm to 7.30pm)
- Saturday 10am-4pm; Sunday 10am-4pm; split shifts available e.g 10-1; 1-4
If this role sounds like the perfect one for you and you are 18 years of age or over, we’d love to hear from you!
For further information please refer to the role description or contact Voluntary Services via email Volunteering@ashgatehospicecare.org.uk or telephone 01246 568801. If you would like to come along for an informal chat then please do get in touch.
To apply please download, complete and return the application form together with the recruitment monitoring form, returning both forms to Voluntary Services.